- There must be a minimum of 6 students in class in order for it to remain on our schedule. If this is not met, we will assign students into an available class.
- Parents must not leave children, or their siblings and friends, unattended before and after class. Our staff is not responsible for your child once they are dismissed from class or before classes begin.
- Please watch your personal items at all times as we are not responsible for valuables left unattended in the lobby or studio.
- Dress code must be met at all times or the students will not be allowed to participate in class. Cover-ups must be worn to and from class.
- No food or drink, other than water, is allowed inside the classrooms. Water can be brought in only if in sports bottle or plastic water bottles with a closing lid. No open containers
- If a student needs to leave class early for any reason, a note must accompany the child to class or at the minimum the instructor must be informed.
- NO CANDY OR GUM ALLOWED IN CLASS.
- Good attendance is necessary for students to progress in their art. Please keep absences to a minimum. However, if your child has a contagious illness please keep them home!
- If you feel you need to discuss certain issues with the teachers, you may do so by reserving a conference time. Our front desk staff can assist you in scheduling a time. Our teachers like to keep communication open with our parents but are not allowed to have conference time interfere with class time.
- No refunds will be issued. When the students enrolls with Infinity Dance Company, it is understood they will complete the 10 month dance term. Accounts must be up to date. Students may not participate unless account is paid and current (no past due payments).
IDC Studio Policy
IDC Financial Policies
Monthly Class Tuition
Yearly tuition is divided into equal installments billed monthly, so your invoice will be the same each month unless you change classes. ALL PAYMENTS are due by the 5th of each calendar month. Payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, and VISA/MasterCard. Payment can be made online through the Infinity Dance Company website, your Parent Portal or in the office. Returned check fee is $36.00.
*All accounts are required to have a credit/debit card on file.
In the event, that a payment is not received by the 10th, a $25 late fee in addition to the month’s tuition or other fees associated with my child’s participation in the IDC program will be charged against your card on file starting on the 11th of that month.
Auto Pay Option
Infinity Dance Company provides an Auto Pay option to help you make sure your bill is paid on time and the late fee is avoided. On the morning of the 5th of the month, payments will be processed. If you wish to pay by Cash or Check, you must still enroll in the Auto Pay option, with the understanding that if your cash or check payment is not received in the office by the close of business on the 4th of the month, your card on file will be ran for your monthly balance.
Any student with an overdue balance of more than 45 days will not be allowed to participate in class until payment in full is received.
I understand there are NO refunds or credits. Absences are not refundable or credited.
IDC Operational Policies
I understand that IDC must receive a 30 DAY PRIOR TO written notice of withdrawal from class. I am responsible for any tuition costs that accrue for 30 days after the date notice is received. Written notice can be turned in to the office or emailed to Info@infinitydance.co. Please note that your account balance must be PAID IN FULL at the time of withdrawal.
If Infinity Dance Company must transition to temporary virtual classes due to Government restrictions, Standard Fees apply and will not be refunded if you choose not to attend virtual classes.
Cancellations Due to Weather
In the event of inclement weather, we do not offer make-up classes or refunds.
Permission for Infinity Dance Company to use video footage and/or photographs of my child/ward. This usage may include (but is not exclusive to) displaying publicly, distributing, or publishing, photographs, and/or video of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to: – printed materials (eg – brochures and newsletters) – online and offline advertising and promotion – videos and digital images such for use on Social Media. Any identifying information including surname and location will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
Health & Safety
Although health and safety are of the utmost importance to the staff of IDC, the studio is not responsible for injury on the premises or at an IDC-sponsored function. The Infinity Dance Company (IDC) will seek medical treatment as may be necessary in an emergency situation for the health of the said child. In the event parent(s)/guardian cannot be contacted, IDC staff will initiate whatever action deemed necessary, in their judgment for the safety of the said child.
IDC Recital Policy
Recital Packages vary due to the student’s costume size, the number of costumes, and if there are any additional family members on your account.
Recital & Costume Fees
Costumes are required for each routine a student performs in the recital; prices range from $75-$100. Recital and costume money is NON-REFUNDABLE or transferable. For your convenience, these payments are split into equal installments billed monthly starting the month of enrollment thru March. Our costume orders will be placed in December. All fees must be paid and up to date in order for students to bring home costumes!
**** See our recital page for more information