- There must be a minimum of 6 students in class in order for it to remain on our schedule. If this is not met, we will assign students into an available class.
- Parents must not leave children, or their siblings and friends, unattended before and after class. Our staff is not responsible for your child once they are dismissed from class or before classes begin.
- Please watch your personal items at all times as we are not responsible for valuables left unattended in the lobby or studio.
- Dress code must be met at all times or the students will not be allowed to participate in class. Cover-ups must be worn to and from class.
- No food or drink, other than water, is allowed inside the classrooms. Water can be brought in only if in sports bottle or plastic water bottles with a closing lid. No open containers
- If a student needs to leave class early for any reason, a note must accompany the child to class or at the minimum the instructor must be informed.
- NO CANDY OR GUM ALLOWED IN CLASS.
- Good attendance is necessary for students to progress in their art. Please keep absences to a minimum. However, if your child has a contagious illness please keep them home!
- If you feel you need to discuss certain issues with the teachers, you may do so by reserving a conference time. Our front desk staff can assist you in scheduling a time. Our teachers like to keep communication open with our parents but are not allowed to have conference time interfere with class time.
- No refunds will be issued. When the students enrolls with Infinity Dance Company, it is understood they will complete the 10 month dance term. Accounts must be up to date. Students may not participate unless account is paid and current (no past due payments).
IDC Studio Policy
IDC Tuition Policy
Tuition is due by the 10th of each month, if payment is not received by the 10th, a $25 late fee in addition to the months tuition or other fees associated with the students participation in the IDC program will be added to your account. Infinity Dance Company provides an Auto Pay option at no charge to you to help you make sure your bill is paid on time and the late fee is avoided. You can agree to the 1st or the 5th of the month for the payment process.
*All accounts are required to have a credit/debit card on file. If your monthly payment is not received by the 10th of the month the credit/debit card on file will be charged to include the $25 late fee. We do accept payments in the form of cash or check if it is received prior to your selected bill date of the month.
Payments can be made through your Parent Portal via our Infinity Dance Company App (Found in your devices App Store). Any student with an overdue balance of more than 45 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received.
*Please note a returned check fee is $25.00.
IDC must receive a 30-day written notice for withdrawal, you are responsible for tuition until that notice is received in the IDC Office.
IDC Recital Policy
Recital Packages vary due to students costume size, number of costumes, and if there are any additional family members on your account. Upon registration your IDC Staff Member will go over all your details specific to your family.
In addition to your monthly class tuition payment is your recital package and additional costume fees. Included in each students recital package is: 1 costume, 1 pair of tights, 1 recital t-shirt, 1 program book, and a download link for our recital video taken during the performance. Your package will cover the cost of the recital venue expenses, audio and visual personnel, photographer, videographer, and venue security and staff. Please understand, you may be refunded 75% of the PAID recital fees if your child withdraws prior to 10/31/2020. If your child withdraws ON or AFTER 11/1/2020 there will be NO refund on any recital fees.
**Please note Recital tickets are not released until June tuition is paid and all accounts are up to date.